WCI creates job opportunities to meet the needs of the community and the interests and abilities of its client. This includes providing the following services to homeowners, businesses and governmental agencies:
- Cleaning Crews— Routine and regularly scheduled cleaning to one-time need
- Senior Dining/Meals on Wheels — Delivering to dining centers in neighboring communities within a 40-mile radius to homes in Willmar city limits
- Wood Shop — Mn/Dot quality to kindling
- Cafeteria — Onsite cafeteria serves clients and guests five days a week
- Catering — Box lunches, buffets to Holiday baked goodies
- Lawn Service
- Recycling — WCI partners with Kandiyohi and McLeod counties to provide regular staffing at recycling centers. Job opportunities include: management, forklift drivers, equipment operators and shop floor supervisors and sorters.
Kandiyohi County Recycling
McLeod County Recycling
The Resource Center Program
We serve familes of children, teens and young adults with special needs. Learn More.