WCI Board of Directors - As of September 2015Officers
- Raymond Skolberg, Chair, Retired
- Teresa Holwerda, Vice Chair, State Farm Insurance
- Pastor Jon Dahl, Secretary/Treasurer, Bethel Lutheran Church
- Jacqueline Karrigan, Retired
- David Lieser, Chippewa County Commissioner
- Tammy Rudningen, Willmar Community Education & Recreation
- William Bannon, Bannon Law Firm
- Kimberly Saterbak, Swift County Auditor
- Kimberly Holm, Woodland Centers
- Dave Baker, Baker Hospitality
- Doug Reese, Kandiyohi County Commissioner
- Renee Nolting, WCI Executive Director
We enhance quality of life through individualized support, training, and employment.
AcceptanceWe value all people and create an environment of acceptance, dignity and respect.
CompassionWe are motivated by the desire to help others and empower their individual growth, independence and integration into the community.
We bring our best self to work every day and actively promote teamwork, communication and effectiveness.
The Resource Center Program
We serve familes of children, teens and young adults with special needs. Learn More.